Layout Of The Screen
We might divide the screen into 3 sections:
- Menu bar – the upper menu bar is fixed, yet some of its items might be turned on/off.
- Main screen – the main screen is the operational part of the radar screen. Thus its layout can be modified to your own taste.
- Command line – the lower command line is used as text input and single click info bar.
On top of the screen you can find [[The Menu Bar]]:
When mentioning main screen, we have to think about the radar screen itself. We are not going to go into details concerning radar screen in this section, rather focus on parts of the screen, which are not related to the radar itself.
The documentation of those elements are divided into the separate functions of the main screen’s elements:
- The [[Basic Lists]] – The lists similar to those already known from VRC
- The [[Advanced Lists]] – More advanced lists, containing all important information for the different states of flight.
- The [[Distance Separation Tools]]
- The [[Chat Box]]
- The traditional [[Flight Strip]] – as it is known from ASRC and VRC.
The bottom bar is called [[The Command Line]].