It is a major update of the software. So be very careful. It might be less stable than the versions before.
- CURL library is used in all WEB downloads. It also allows you to use HTTPS in every place of the system (eg.: sector file download, metar decoder, etc.).
- Use json3 (https://data.vatsim.net/v3/vatsim-data.json) as data feed and reload it in 3 minutes interval.
- All flight plan lists feed and ordering are restructured. To gain performance all lists are updated only once in a second. You may notice some delay in the update. Also to gain performance invisible lists are never fed and never sorted.
- The good old aircraft list is now converted to standard flight plan list. It might work a bit differently than before.
- Both STCA and MTCA can be switched of f in the settings dialog. Once again to gain performance all the calculations are ignored if they are switched off. I strongly suggest Cross The Pond controllers to try and disable calculations on high load areas.
- New ground states:
- NST – not started – can be selected in the popup
- STU (originally ST-UP) – startup
- PUSH – push back
- TAXI OUT (TAXI) – is used for taxi out
- DEPA (or T/OFF) – is for departure
- ARR – for arrivals (30 NM to the arrival airfield)
- TAXI IN – for arrivals taxiing
- PARKED – when arriving to the assigned gate
- New ground controller lists
- Startup – for departures with or without clearance, before taxiing.
- Taxi out – for planes taxiing to departure.
- Take off list – for planes ready for departure.
- ADC sector list – for arrivals to the destination airport.
- Taxi in – for arrivals taxiing
- Estimated ground times can be set in the general settings dialog.
If planned departure time is specified in the FP, then: planned departure time is used as SLOT time ==> – taxi out time ==> estimated off block time ==> – STU to TAXI ==> target startup time.
If planned departure time is empty, then: system time ==> + Connect to STU ==> target startup time ==> + STU to taxi ==> estimated off block time. SLOT remains empty.
When ground state is changed to taxi out, then target take off time is set to system time + taxi out time.
- Use default charset instead of Central European. That should return the lost national characters.
- OnFlightPlanDisconnect in the API is called with the appropriate ID.