- Speed options down to 60 KTS in popup menu.
- All frequencies are displayed in 3 digits.
- Upgrade to VisualStudio 2019 and toolset 142. I included the necessary Microsoft DLLs to the ZIP file, but if you faile to start the new version install the latest redistributable package from Microsoft: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x86.exe
- Complete removal of the old VATSIM voice library. Voice dialog contains only the necessary columns. Voice ATIS is not yet discarded, but unoperational.
- Connect dialog reconfigured to fit on smaller notebook screens.
- Complete removal of the ASE download options.
- Direct without coordination (RIGHT mouse click) is published to all controllers, and text message is copied to the command line for /T pilots.