Credits for v2.9
- Eric Bocaneanu - Who always believed that we can make a client that can be accepted by VATSIM governors. He made all the discussions, advertisements to start the beta testing EuroScope. He also helped me a lot in testing, writing documentation and making suggestions.
- Péter Selmeci - Who created the initial WEB site, redesigned my awful WEB pages. He helped in testing, writing the documentation and also with lots of new ideas.
- Péter Selmeci and Iván Radó - For the name: EuroScope.
- Attila Ábrahám and Ádám Orbán - They made a really strong pressure on me to develop EuroScope to the good direction. They also helped me a lot in testing.
- Dani Vértesy - To help me writing this page among others.
- Iván Nagy - Who registered euroscope.hu domain for me without any cost so far.
- Todor Atanasov - Who created the final WEB site.
- Ross Carlson and Ben Supnik - They helped me a lot how to make EuroScope VATSIM compatible. I received immediate support when I had any technical question about the FSD protocol or VATSIM voice library. Ross made the beta test possible and updated my beta test members regularly.
- Richard Stefan and Navigraph FMS Data Support - They allowed me to pack the FMS data with the installer of EuroScope. If you need to update the AIRAC cycle visit http://www.navigraph.com/ for the latest release. Always download the version for FSNavigator 4.X.
- All beta test members - They tested EuroScope in different environments and surely in different ways. Many things that I would have never thought were discovered by them. And they also helped me writing this documentation.
- All VACCHUN members - Who was not part of the beta test team still helped me a lot on testing VRC and ASRC compatibility questions.